Stuffed Grape Leaves with Minced Meat and Rice17/12/2019
- 1kg flour 1
- fresh yeast
- 3 eggs
- 50ml oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 100ml mineral water
- 100ml milk
- 300ml yoghurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 egg yolks for egg wash
- Sesame seeds
- 150g JOKA cheese
- Sift the flour in a bowl.
- Then, add in the yeast, sugar, oil, eggs, salt and gradually add in the liquid ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes or until it becomes completely soft.
- Leave the dough to rest for 1 hour.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, divide it into balls.
- Roll each ball in form of a "tongue" and make three little incisions towards the end of it.
- Place the cheese on the other part of the dough and roll it towards you.
- Place the rolls onto a tray. Give them a good egg wash. Add the sesame seeds and place strips of butter on top of each roll.
- Bake for 20 minutes on 200 °C.
Тhe recipe is prepared by Viktoria Krstevska(Victoria's Food Atelier)