Creamy pasta salad with cashews30/11/2019
Stuffed Grape Leaves with Minced Meat and Rice17/12/2019
- 500g flour
- 1 sachet yeast
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 100мл melted butter or margarine
- 1 egg yolk for egg wash
- Sesame seeds
- 180г ЈОКА sour cream
- 100г tomato paste or ketchup
- 100г shredded cheese
- 100г pesto
- Combine all the ingredients (mentioned above) and form a dough.
- Leave the dough to rise for hour and a half on room temperature.
- Once the dough is risen, divide it into four pieces.
- Shape the first part of the divided dough into a circle with a diameter of 20cm. Place it onto a baking tray (previously covered with some parchment paper) and spread the sour cream over the shaped dough.
- Shape the second part of the dough into a circle again and place it over the first layer. This time, spread the tomato paste over it.
- Repeat the same procedure with the third part of the dough and cover it with the basil pesto.
- Shape the fourth part into a circle and place it over the other layers.
- Once all the layers are done, place a glass in the middle of the circle. Then, cut 16 equal triangles.
- Using two hands, pick up two adjacent strips and twist them away from each other twice so that the top side is facing up again.
- Pinch the pairs of strips together to create a star-like shape with eight points.
- Before baking, brush the star with an egg yolk again. Cover the star and let it rise until it doubles in size, about an hour.
- Once the star has doubled in size, brush it with the remaining egg yolk again. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and bake it for 20 minutes on a preheated oven to 180 Celsius degrees. да добиете форма на ѕвезда со осум краци.
Тhe recipe is prepared by Viktoria Krstevska (Victoria's Food Atelier)