Spinach and cheese pie20/11/2019
Star bread with Joka sour cream09/12/2019
- 300gr macaroni
- 180gr pickles
- 150 good quality ham
- 100g marinated mushrooms
- 100gr cashews
- 80g toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 360gr JOKA sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcester sauce
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water and let it cool and drain.
- In a large bowl, add in the cooled pasta.
- In the same bowl, add in the marinated mushrooms, pickles and ham (cut into slices); sour cream, mayonnaise and all of the above-mentioned ingredients and spices.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- It is even better if you prepare this salad a day ahead and let it cool in the fridge. In this way, the pasta will absorb the sauce and all the spices completely.
- The taste is mesmerizing!
Тhe recipe is prepared by Viktoria Krstevska (Victoria's Food Atelier)